UK Housing Trusts - Contact Us

Whilst we cannot help you with your search for affordable accomadation please visit some of the below sites for more information:

General and National Advice Agencies

Citizens Advice home page

Citizens Advice Advice Guide

Advice UK home page (was FIAC)

Community Legal Services – information on organisations who provide Legal Aid in England and Wales

Scottish Legal Aid Board – information on obtaining Legal Aid in Scotland

Dial UK – disability advice (Directions Plus in Cambridge is a member of Dial UK)

Connexions UK (there is a branch in Cambridge).

Age Concern – information and advice for older people

Advice and Support Agencies in and around Cambridge

Cambridge CAB – General advice, specialist help in Debt and Benefits

Directions Plus – advice for people with disabilities (member of DIAL UK)

Centre 33 – advice and information for young people

Welfare Benefits Information

Department for Work and Pensions home page. Comprehensive information about benefits and downloadable forms. Click on Benefits and Services

JobCentre Plus – information on finding a job and getting back to work

The Pension Service – information on retirement pensions and benefits available to retirement-aged people

Child Povery Action Group – works to ensure families with children get their full benefit entitlement. Information and publications


Shelter – the national campaign for homeless and badly housed people

Shelternet – shelter’s housing advice on the web

Money Advice

National Debtline – free and confidential money advice

Business Debtline – free and confidential advice for self-employed people and small businesses


Trades Union Congress (TUC)

ACAS – the Advisory, Concilliatory and Arbitration Service

DTI Employment Regulations – information about employment legislation

Health and Safety executive free leaflets about health and safety at work

Commission for Racial Equality

Equal Opportunities Commission

Disability Rights Commission

LAGER (Lesbian and Gay Employment Rights)


Immigration Advisory Service

Home Office – has downloadable application forms (they can take a long time to download however)

OISC – advice on finding an immigration adviser

Refugee Council – offers advice and help to asylum seekers and refugees

UK Visas – information about whether you need a visa to come to the UK, and how to get one


UK Housing Trusts - What they do best

"Working with our residents and communities we offer a range of housing, property management, regeneration, community and support services."

Waiting lists are a part of Housing Trust life and being on a list is no guarantee of accomadation in the near future.
Once you apply, you'll be put on a waiting list and that could be it. Housing associations normally offer housing to people most suited to that particular property. You may have to wait a long time for a suitable property to become available. see Help and advice getting on the waiting lists.

Now sponsored by Living Water.